It is no secret that entrepreneurship requires hard work, dedication and a quick mind for business. Once you find the capital to start your own business, there is a lot of time and effort required to get that business off the ground and into operation. It takes a determined personality to successfully run their own business, but those that do often find great success and high levels of career satisfaction. Our business experts have compiled the best reasons to ditch the corporate rat race and launch your own career as an entrepreneur.
- Job Security: It seems counterintuitive, but starting your own business is actually less risky than it may seem. You will always have a skill to market, so there will always be work for you. It’s just a matter of putting yourself out there and accepting opportunities as they arise.
- Flexible Schedule: Running a business means you get to make your own hours. You can take a weekday off, start your day earlier than usual, or even take a vacation and travel the world while you oversee employees and manage sales online. There are endless possibilities when it comes to your personal business – and you completely in charge.
- You’ll Always Be Busy: Busy bodies will love entrepreneurship because there are endless things to do – and they all directly impact your professional success. Whether you are writing blog posts, engaging with fans online or networking in the community, your to-do list will always be full.
- Expertise: This is the chance to find your niche and become an expert in your chosen industry. Home-based business opportunities like Organizers Direct offer complete training so you can learn from industry leaders and become the best in your field.
- You’re Not Actually Working: There is a saying that goes, “you’ll never work a day in your life if you love what you do.” Our dealers get this feeling every day. Confidence like that comes naturally when you really believe in your product. You’re not just going to work in the morning – you’re recommending your favorite products to people who need them.
- Control over Profits: Once your business is up and running, your main goals are just to keep cash flow positive and spend your money wisely so the business can grow. Everything you do will directly impact your bottom line. If something isn’t working, you have the power to simply change your marketing strategy and find something that does work.
- Networking: Business owners get priority when it comes to networking. Every newspaper, radio station and local blog will want to woo you as a potential sales partner for the future. This means you have your pick of advertising methods and, as your business grows, you will also gain more negotiating power.
- Growth Opportunities: Partnerships, unlike franchises, allow you to have complete control over your own business. If you sell closet organizers and you have a connection that installs lighting, the two of you could join forces to create an even more powerful business. You can seize opportunities as they come up to grow your business and provide the best possible service for your customers.
- Help Others: Your home organization business is more than a means to an end – it’s an opportunity to make a lasting impact on other people’s daily lives. Everyone you interact with will remember the customer service you provided and the expert home design solutions you installed each day when they use them.
- Personal Success: It’s true that no business (like no man) is an island, but you have complete control over the direction your company takes. Every success, every sale and every happy customer can be directly traced back to decisions you made. Your personal achievements make an impact on your business and in your community. Successful entrepreneurs know this is the true value in any business.
- Self-Discovery: Entrepreneurs don’t get to quit their jobs. You are constantly challenged to find new reasons to wake up and do what you love in the morning. You might even surprise yourself with your resilience in the face of a particularly tricky situation or your practical knowledge that results in new sales. You’ll never know if you don’t try.
- Education: The most successful people in the world are perpetual students. They don’t always learn from textbooks, however. Many CEOs learn from real world situations that arise from day-to-day interactions at work, adjusting their strategies in response to industry trends. Your knowledge base will grow as your company evolves.
- Build Your Own Future: Entrepreneurs don’t wait for things to be given to them – they create what they want in the world and enjoy the fruits of their labor when they have achieved success. You are in complete control over your own business and your destiny when you decide to become an entrepreneur. Overnight, you can transform from a follower to a leader. All you need is the courage to take that first step.
- Teaching Opportunities: Hiring employees means interacting with people who have varying degrees of existing knowledge about your industry. You can pass on your knowledge with the confidence that employees are using the best practices in the industry. As an added bonus, teaching someone else actually reinforces your own knowledge of the subject!
- Legacy: Your employees aren’t the only ones watching when you run a business. Many of our dealers report a sense of pride that comes from knowing their children get to see them in a leadership position. Your children can learn the family business and might even take the reins when it comes time for you to retire after a long and successful career. Organizers Direct lets you have complete control over the future of your business.
Should I Look at Franchise Opportunities?
There are a lot of reasons people turn to entrepreneurship, but it all comes down to one thing: control over your life and your future. Franchise opportunities often seem tempting to would-be business owners, but require steep overhead costs. Owners must then adhere to strict company policies. Franchises do not really allow you to run things the way you want because the business is not really yours – it belongs to the company. At best, you are leasing the rights to use that company’s name. This particular business model defeats the purpose of becoming an entrepreneur. That’s why we developed something better.
Home based business opportunities like the partnership we share with our dealers allows them to pass along high-quality products to customers across the globe. Our partnership model allows you to focus on marketing your business and offering excellent customer service while we handle quality control and manufacturing. Your business is completely your own to manage, grow, and even sell or pass on to your children. It’s everything you love about the idea of owning a small business without all the liability and overhead that comes with storing extra products.
Entrepreneurs don’t just own businesses – they market themselves as business owners. Let us take the hard work out of starting a business by offering a low-risk business model complete with comprehensive training at our headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, 3D design technology, and an online marketing platform. Learn more about becoming a partner and get started today. Your future is just a phone call away.